- 1. Mold designing : Strictly making 3D model based on customer’s drawing dimensions and mastered the contractibility rate for all types on material.
- 2. Mold shaping : a sand mold is formed by packing sand into each half of the mold. The sand is packed around the pattern, which is a replica of the external shape of the casting.
- 3. Sand core making: the cores are positioned and the mold halves are closed and securely clamped together.
- 4. Pattern assembly; The patterns are assembled together to form a casting cluster or assembly.
- 5. Smelting the liquid steel: allocate the chemical composition and sampling before steel casting.
- 6. Spectrograph testing; inspection on material by spectrometer testing
- 7. Casting ; in the conventional process liquid metal is poured into the mould by gravity.
- 8. Sand cleaning; Removing sand from casting when the surface are not going to red anymore.
- 9. Heat treating : carbon steel and low alloy steel need normalizing and temper, oil-quenching, wanter quenching and so on. We can set out different heat treatment method as per different requirement from customers.
- 10. Shot blasting treatment: this process can make the products surface color to be the same and remove the polishing trace. In use of different dimensional steel ball could have different vision on the product surface.
- 11. Polishing: polishing is to modify the out of flatness on casting head after casting cutting and to modify the burring and splashing in the process of casting cycle.
- 12. Machining: cut piece of raw material into a desired final shape and size. Now we have CNC,lathe. Milling machine, drilling machine,boring lathe and grinding machine.
- 13. Quality inspection: quality inspection on the machining dimension.
任选9场复式中奖规则及奖金 www.rtsyrv.com.cn 地址：No.95 XiNing ST, XiWu Avenue, NingBo